Simply book a complimentary market appraisal With Rental Central & Melanie Stewart Real Estate and if you choose to exclusively list your property with us you get a FREE AUSSIE HOLIDAY!
Yes, I'm interested in this offer!
About Melanie Stewart
A veteran of the real estate business, Melanie Stewart started her career in 2001 and has worked with two of the major agencies in Alstonville, during this time she received a number of top sales awards. Melanie is recognised as the number one agent in the Alstonville area.
It's a professional background that is of particular value to clients during the sale and negotiation process. When selling, you will find her ability to remain calm under pressure, stay focused and maintain a sensitive confident approach will make the whole process much less stressful. Melanie will never tell you what you want to hear... just to win your business and she will never fail to tell you what you need to know... just to keep your business.
You will receive an accurate appraisal of the current worth of your property based on real, recent, relevant research.
Melanie specialises in properties in Ballina, Alstonville, Wollongbar, the Northern Ridges and Lismore. Given her years in the property industry, her negotiation skills are second to none and she has an extremely strong record when it comes to achieving optimal sales results for her clients.
If you would like to know what Melanie's clients have to say about her, please see some of the testimonials listed on our website. In the words of her satisfied customers you will see reflected the Agency's belief that, while successful transactions are very important, successful relationships are what matter most.
Our mission is to engage with people and to be seen as a trusted agency. Our vision is to develop and build the Melanie Stewart Brand with such a dynamic structure that it constantly challenges itself to further improve and reach unprecedented levels of excellence. My heart is in this company and provides the inspiration and drive to lead and innovate my team, therefore, we seek and attract only quality passionate team members that will always offer an outstanding performance.
We will not let the competition set the pace
We will focus on competitive edge at every opportunity
We will provide service to our clients of a standard unmatched in real estate
We will be led by our customer not by our products
We will do the right things as well as do things right
What our customers have to say about us!
Over the last sixteen years we have had good results for selling and purchasing properties with Melanie. We have found her to have a business-like, efficient and friendly approach to clients. We can recommend Melanie Stewart to anyone wanting to sell or buy real estate.
Keith & Kathleen Donnelly
We are so happy and grateful to the team at Melanie Stewart Real Estate. Their professional advice, friendly and positive attitudes and persistence achieved the result we wanted. Always available and easy and friendly to deal with.
Thanks Mel and Team.
Greg & Roslyn Potter
Great job Melanie! Nothing was too much trouble for you in the professional way you handled the sale of our house. You were up front with us all the way and got the best outcome for our property. Best of all easily contactable and quickly addressed our concerns. Thanks for all your effort.
Anthony and Kerrie Sheehan
AFREEHOLIDAY?REALLY...HOW DOES IT WORK?
Simply book a complimentary market appraisal With Rental Central & Melanie Stewart Real Estate.
If you choose to exclusively list your property with us you'll receive a voucher for a FREE Holiday!
Yes, you'll receive a Holiday Gift Voucher that will allow you to book FREE Resort or Hotel Accommodation at over 25 destinations around Australia and New Zealand.
Best of all, you have 18 months to lock in your dates from the time your Gift Voucher is activated.
For more information about this incredible offer, please click the button below and fill in the Enquiry Form!
Like any product or service on the market, our holiday promotion also has a few terms and conditions that you should be aware of, such as:
1. There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation incentive or any other hoops you’ll need to jump through to redeem.
2. Travel can be completed within 18 months after activation. This incentive cannot be combined with any other hotel stay or promotional vacation offer. This incentive cannot be used in conjunction with another similar or same promotional offer.
3. If you have more than one vacation incentive, they cannot be used back to back in the same or different destinations. There must be at least 1 year gap between each vacation booked.
4. Group travel is NOT allowed, only one incentive per household and resort/hotel is allowed.
5. These rooms are for 2 to 4 occupants based on room type and availability and at least one occupant must be at least 21 years of age. The main reservation holder must also have a Major Credit or a Bank Debit Card, plus a valid government-issued ID to check-in.
6. All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book. Reservations are based on availability and understandably rooms are less likely to be available at peak vacation periods like Christmas & School Holidays. Check-in is available 7 days a week.
7. The user must reside at least 160 kilometres away from the destination resort of choice. For example, if you live in within 160km of Sydney, you can't book a Sydney hotel.
8. The incentive activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE.
The end user will have 18 months to travel and can choose from all available destinations to find travel dates and participating resort/hotel options. Once travel dates are confirmed, no changes will be allowed.
9. A booking fee of $33 AUD per night is applicable to all hotel stays. This is an industry-standard and covers booking fees, local taxes, etc.